School Admission Requirements
Akrish Soke will take the time to offer a personal phone call before admittance. This is to make sure an interested, potential student understands what is at hand.
Akrish Soke offers a rare, advanced and cutting-edge self-defense combat strategies & tactics based on counter-strike, super-conditioning. MKA is unlike any other academy of combat martial arts with its realism and depth of knowledge coupled with a personal, private lesson atmosphere.
The school curriculum is exclusive only to the MKA offering proprietary charts, documents, and scientific breakdown and explanations of realistic, self-defense combat skills.
New students must fully acknowledge and follow the Proper Dojo Etiquette without deviation.
A MKA Release Form must be signed before the first class session.
Important attributes you must adhere to as a MKA Student:
Clear & Precise Communication Skills
- Each student must create a personal, school binder with MKA handouts to bring to each lesson along with extra paper and pen for taking notes.
- The Official MKA Shinai [Bamboo Sword] is specially set-up by Akrish Soke with a secret Shinai Balm Formula for long-term use and safety. The Shinai is used for Kihon, Kata & Tatakau Combat Training. Tatakau [Enter Into Combat] partner-drills strictly utilizes the Shinai for realistic strike, counter-strike training. This is a high percentage of the MKA Curriculum.
- The Bokken is a training sword the size and shape of a traditional Katana Sword. It is used for solo, Kata & moderate partner-drill contact. The Official Bokken for the MKA is the Cold Steel 41 & 1/2″ Polypropylene Version for long-term use and safety.
- School Uniform are black/white/red warm-up pants and official school t-shirt.
- Other training weapons will be required as a student’s skill level progresses. Examples are the Cold Steel Double Training Wakizashi Set and Double Tantos.
Dues: Contact Soke
Ages: 16 & older
- When: Contact Soke
- Where: Contact Soke