School Admission Requirements
Akrish Soke will take the time to offer a personal phone call before admittance. This is to make sure an interested, potential student understands what is at hand. Lessons are currently private and held at the student’s home.
Akrish Soke offers a rare, advanced and cutting-edge self-defense combat strategies & tactics based on counter-strike, super-conditioning. MKA is unlike any other academy of combat martial arts with its realism and depth of knowledge coupled with a personal, private lesson atmosphere.
The school curriculum is exclusive only to the MKA offering proprietary charts, documents, and scientific breakdown and explanations of realistic, self-defense combat skills.
New students must fully acknowledge and follow the Proper Dojo Etiquette without deviation.
A MKA Release Form must be signed before the first class session.
Important attributes you must adhere to as a MKA Student:
Clear & Precise Communication Skills
- Each student must create a personal, school binder with MKA handouts to bring to each lesson along with extra paper and pen for taking notes.
- The Official MKA Shinai [Bamboo Sword] is specially set-up by Akrish Soke with a secret Shinai Balm Formula for long-term use and safety. The Shinai is used for Kihon, Kata & Tatakau Combat Training. Tatakau [Enter Into Combat] partner-drills strictly utilizes the Shinai for realistic strike, counter-strike training. This is a high percentage of the MKA Curriculum.
- The Bokken is a training sword the size and shape of a traditional Katana Sword. It is used for solo, Kata & moderate partner-drill contact. The Official Bokken for the MKA is the Cold Steel 41 & 1/2″ Polypropylene Version for long-term use and safety.
- School Uniform are black/white/red warm-up pants and official school t-shirt.
- Other training weapons will be required as a student’s skill level progresses. Examples are the Cold Steel Double Training Wakizashi Set and Double Tantos.
Dues: $200.00 per month
Ages: 16 & older
- When: Contact Soke
- Where: Contact Soke